MBTI / Myers Briggs Type Indicator
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator or MBTI assessment is one of the most widely used personality preference assessment tools. It is a psychometric questionnaire that is designed to assess psychological preferences in how people like to make decisions, how they put order on the world, where they get their energy from and the kind of information they prefer to gather and trust.
The MBTI instrument helps people:
- Learn about themselves by understanding their personality differences in a positive and constructive way
- Learn about differences between other people and how you and they can work together in a complimentary way.
The MBTI instrument can assist people in:
- Improving working relationships
- Improving communication
- Enhance problem-solving strategies
- Resolving conflict
- Managing change
- Valuing diversity in working style
- Developing leadership styles and skills
- Understanding reactions to stress