Clarity 4D uses a simple and accessible four colour model to understand an individual’s unique preferences. We measure these preferences based on responses to a short online evaluator. One of the outputs is a 20 page personality profile, which identifies strengths and areas for development.
Clarity 4D has its roots in the work of Swiss psychologist Carl Jung.
The report allows you to gain a deep insight into yourself and your colleagues. Uncover meaning in preferences and behaviour. Learn to adapt and connect with others to create strong and effective relationships…
Clarity 4D is ideal if you want to:
- understand your unique personality
- develop your interpersonal skills
- improve your communication
- create better personal and professional relationships
The unique Personal Basic Profiles will enable individuals to:
- Understand more about self, both strengths and weaknesses
- Understand more about others who may have different preferences, expectations and desires
- Better understand the behaviours expected of them to meet the requirements of different work or life situations
- Be better able to blend their preferences with those of others for improved relationships, team dynamics, communication, harmony, effectiveness and customer and sales performance
- Identify how personal influence can be enhanced by meeting others’ needs.
- Have a framework, a common language, on which to base their interactions
The Team Profile is designed to give strategies for communicating with people with different personality preferences, whether they are at work or home. They can be used for coaching, mentoring, appraisals, and to create a culture and language in the workplace that will be the basis of going self/team development. The Clarity4D Team Profiles are the basis for Clarity4D team development workshops and training programmes and can be used for:
- Team development
- Sales and exhibition training
- Senior management strategy meetings
- Culture change
- Anti‐bullying workshops
- Leadership and management development
- Creativity workshops